Torture of Madness Torture of Madness

Better than Krinkels

Ante45 responds:

Really ? Thanks !!!! ^_^

Smash From Beyond Smash From Beyond

From my point of view the game is really great,unique idea and good gameplay but I have to say that it was very hard to handle.After 2 hours of play I finally started to handle the game good enough and reached a good score.Also, Happy Halloween!

Evil-Dog responds:

Awesome, I like people who try longer than 1 minute haha but for people who don't, it might be our failing to keep them in the game :)

Famous Painting Parodies6 Famous Painting Parodies6

Great game,very entertaining and enjoyable.Good work!

Still Alive Still Alive

Cool game,it's a combination between Dead Zed 2 and The Last Stand.

Ninja Yubi Ninja Yubi

Great game,good graphics,I personally enjoyed playing it on my phone.I also want to see what's Hapening with Road of The Dead 3.Is it coming out soon?Will it still be a flash games?Well I don't think you could awnser all these questions.Future will...

Evil-Dog responds:

Road 3 will happen for sure, but soon, no, on flash, possibly, maybe with Away3D and such 3d flash engines, most likely it will be a unity3d game, on steam with a web release as well, and hopefully on tablets as well.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Good Game,But verry verry hard,took me so long to beat the 3rd Level But Still Good Game.

Madness Customization Madness Customization

Well it's good you voted to my submissions 0 stars but i will vote you 5 because it's a good one and yea i will remove them i made a mistake by posting them i accidentaly put the wrong ones instead of the good ones but i will remove them soon so i made a big mistake

1999Elias responds:

NP man, everyone have their own mistake, and it's good to see you understood that I didn't commented on your images to harm you or someone, and I'm really sorry if I had.
PS: I wanna see your pics ;D
Thanks and have fun!

Trollface Quest 3 Trollface Quest 3

Nice game but...Hard

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Ah the game we all waited.When I saw it I was like YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.Good Job man!

XCVB XCVB